Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Why, hello there!

It's been almost a year since I touched this blog.  The sad thing to admit is that I had to Google to find it since I'd somehow managed to not transfer or maintain its address in my browser's favorites list.  C'est la vie.

Work is as ever a roller coaster ride that alternates between being good and being an absolute unsatisfactory bitch of a stressful grind.

Kids are good.  Poor Megan came home on yellow yesterday for the first time in three years.  Ian of course eschews all rules and regulations and hurls his 5yo scorn toward all forms or figures of authority.  He is a bipedal manifestation of karma for me in this life.

Been slowly trudging through the Potter series, failing to see how they garnered so much commercial success.  I think I actually enjoy the movies more.

Melissa and I had our 20th anniversary last August.  It was a disaster from my point of view.

My mom and I had a huge blowout over the phone while I was at work roughly a month ago.  We really haven't spoken since.

I bought the latest LOTRO expansion right before Christmas and it's devoured my nightly hours.  Speaking of, I need to finish this update so I can log back in and play for a bit before bedtime comes around.

No comments: